2. The contract term is renewable upon the lessor and lessee approval, as follows: A. Lessee shall refer to the nearest branch of the lessor to demand the renewal. B. The lessee shall pay the entire value of renewal period, and get a new contract for the renewal period.
3. Delayed hours shall be calculated maximum 48 hours as follows: (daily rental value × number of delay hours) / 24.
4. If the lessee doesn't demand to renew the contract, or the lessor doesn't accept to renew the contract. Subsequently, the lessee shall bear the additional costs of the extra period until the car is got back to the lessor equivalent to 50% of the daily rental value if the delay period exceeded 48 days, in addition to the agreed lease costs, including accident charges pursuant to the principles set forth in the contract.
5. Customer shall refer to the nearest branch of the lessor if he desired to change the contract form daily to monthly contract, as he shall terminate the daily contract and sign a new contract. Contact shall not signed without the said procedure and is considered void and null.
6. The lessor or lessee may not make any amendment on the contract. Second: Lessor obligations: Lessor makes a commitment to the following:
1. Adequacy and validity of use the vehicle.
2. The vehicle shall be replaced with one of the same category, in case of appearing a technical problem not contributed to negligence or omission of the lessee. Failing this, the contract is considered terminated.
3. Receipt the vehicle that had an accident upon information, the date and time of information is the end of the contract.
4. Lessee's data are automatically registered upon the official document via Shmous system.
5. He shall bear full responsibility of ascertain of the following: A. Lessee national ID card or his delegate to drive. B. Valid driving license whether the lessee or his delegate upon the contract. C. Contract shall include coverage of damages resulted from accidents, and coverage the Public liability insurance, as well as the delegated driver and passengers upon the contract. 6. Abstention to receive the vehicle form the lessee for any reason. Third: Lessor Obligations: Lessor makes a commitment to the following: 1. Vehicle A. The whole car including frames, engine, equipment, fixtures, documents belong to the lessor. B. The car rental for personal transportation. C. He isn't entitled to alter the car equipment including manipulation of the meter figures, or removing the lessor ticket. D. Ensuring the car availability to use. E. Using the fuel and oils determined by the lessor in the contract. 2. Car Return 2.1 return the car to the site in the determined time in the contract and any contract renewal, in the same case of the operational condition when he received the car, considering the national consumption for the duration of having the car. 2.2 The lessee shall pay the transportation fees if he wants to deliver the car for a branch other than he had contracted, according to the transportation fees table set forth in this contract. 3. Car Recovery The lessor has the right to recover the car through the competent authority, without any prior consent in the following cases: A. Not to return the car in the scheduled date and time. B. To use the car in contravention of the contract provisions. C. If it is turned out that lessee offered false information regarding the rent. Drivers: 4. Delegated persons to drive the car: A. Lessee, who hold valid driving license. B. Person/s who are delegate by the lessee, bear a valid driving license and their information are registered in contract. C. Competent authorities' staff in emergencies. 5. CONDITIONS FOR USE: The vehicle will not be used in the following cases: 1. For non-delegated persons upon the contract. 2. If the vehicle requires to be repaired. 3. If operation may lead to damages against the vehicle engine or any part. 4. If the delegated person upon the contract is unable to drive the car is on drugs, or suffers from healthy conditions impeding him from the proper driving. 5. Transfer persons or goods with pay. 6. Participate in car races. 7. Push or drag other cars. 8. Drive with negligence. 9. Pull trailer without the lessor approval. 10. Training for driving. 11. Subcontract. 12. Use for purposes that are in contrary with the applicable Saudi rules. 13. Use outside KSA, unless it is agreed in the contract. 6. Leave the car Not leave the car with the switch. 7. Insurance: - Bear the Public liability insurance, as well as the leased car, the driver and the passenger. He has the right to choose one of the following options of covering the accident costs according to the insurance coverage provided by the lessor: - Lessor shall bear the casualty insurance coverage value at amount of SAR (2500) in presence of damages resulted from traffic accident, and lessor shall bear a percentage of the damage. - Lessor is entitled to choose the comprehensive insurance without the casualty insurance, namely the option of exemption from applying the casualty insurance value resulted from a traffic accident in exchange of additional unrecoverable fees to be paid upon signing the contract. - It is know that the insurance doesn't cover the accidents in the following cases. Subsequently, he bears full responsibilities: a. If the driver in on drug. b. If the driver isn't delegated upon the contract. c. Occurrence of any accident after the contact or the renewed contact term. d. To use the car for purposes other than determined ones. e. If the contact is occurred in outside the agreed geographic zone. f. Negligence and leaving the car turned on. 8. Reporting on accidents and car detention. a. Immediate notification to the security authorities upon the car had got in an accident, or had noticed the car theft, providing them with all the required documents. b. A written notice to the lessor upon detention of the car for any reason. 9. Lessor rights: a. Non-waive the lessors' rights against others. b. Non-representation of the lessor before the competent authorities. 10. Unexpected malfunctions in the car The car shall be returned to the lessor if it needs to be repaired, or to notify him about the failure, then he will be responsible to get it back. In both cases, any repairs shall not made without the lessor permission. 11. Breaking the applicable law and directions: 1. Traffic violations committed by the driver. 2. Any other violation resulted from misuse the car or using it for illegal purposes. 12. Personal effects: Bearing the full responsibility of leaving any personal effects inside the car. 13. Rental costs. a. Car rental costs during the rental period or the renewed period according to the contract provisions. b. Insurance costs agreed in the contract. c. Oils, fuel and water costs, filling air of the tires in the duration of rent. d. Costs of misuse the car. e. Costs of breaking rules. f. Any charges imposed on the car as a result of use. g. Costs of parking in public car parks. h. Costs of miss, replace or alter any of the car parts or its fixtures. i. Costs of delay delivering the car in the scheduled time and date upon the determined unit price in the contact. j. Value Added Tax k. Costs of the existing fuel when renting the car. l. Costs of damages not covered by the agreed assurance upon the contact. m. Costs of waiver rights of the lessor to others. n. Costs of repairs made by the lessee. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract shall be referred to the competent courts in Riyadh city.